If you are searching for Ultrasound Technician Schools in Florida, you are in luck. The State if Florida has a large number of schools that are accredited by the CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs). This certification is extremely important if you actually plan on making a career out of being an Ultrasound Technician. The CAAHEP is the largest accreditor in the health sciences fields.
Florida is a great place to seek a career as an Ultrasound Tech. The State has a large population and more importantly a large population of older people that tend to require more medical treatment and specifically more medical procedures that require some sort of ultrasound diagnosis. Studies show that the number of Ultrasound Technicians needed in the State of Florida will increase
at a rate higher than almost every other State in the U.S.
Ultrasound Tech Salary Outlook in Florida
Ultrasound Technician salaries in Florida can range from $40,000 up to $85,000 depending on the agency you are employed by. The average Ultrasound Tech in Florida will earn $67,000. In some parts of the State where the cost of living is a little lower, you can maintain a very affluent lifestyle with this level of income.
Working in this field can be very rewarding, both financially and personally. The State of Florida offers huge career opportunities as well as a large educational system for those interesting in becoming an Ultrasound Tech. If you are serious about changing your life take a look at some of the other information available and consider contacting an educational institution near you to find out more.
Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Florida
- Broward College – Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Cambridge Institute of Allied Health – Delray Beach, FL
- Central Florida Institute – Palm Harbor, FL
- Central Florida Institute – Orlando, FL
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences – Orlando, FL
- Hillsborough Community College – Tampa, FL
- Keiser University – Melbourne, FL
- Keiser University-Daytona – Daytona Beach, FL
- Keiser University-Fort Lauderdale – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Miami Dade College – Miami, FL
- Nova Southeastern University – Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Palm Beach State College – Lake Worth, FL
- Sanford Brown Institute-Ft. Lauderdale – Ft. Lauderdale , FL
- St Vincents Medical Center – Jacksonville, FL
- Valencia College – Orlando, FL
More Recommended Ultrasound Technician Schools in Florida!
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography